House for Sale
The Complete Package
Property ID 2027457LYNDHURST: If you are looking for a property offering outstanding value for money which is located minutes from school, shops, parks and public transport then you have come to the right address! Ideally suited to first timers this functional floor plan would also suit those looking to invest.
This contemporary property has a free-flowing floor plan with clean modern finishes and fixtures throughout. The inviting neutral tones offer a blank canvas for anyone to make this home their own.
The hostess kitchen which overlooks the open plan dining and family area features stainless steel appliances, including cook top, oven, range-hood and dishwasher. Completing this functional space is the sleek ample cabinetry, bench space plus a generous pantry.
There are four spacious bedrooms on offer, the master suite features a large walk in robe and a full en suite while two remaining bedrooms have built in robes and are serviced by the central bathroom.
Outside you will find landscaped gardens on entry to the property with low maintenance gardens to the rear of the property allowing free to time to enjoy your new home and the attractive surroundings this community has to offer.
If you have been contemplating entering the housing market and want to avoid building then an inspection of this immaculate property is a must!
Added internal and external features include;
- 3 Car garage
- Rear roller door to garage
- Concreted area at the back of garage
- 2 Separate living zones: Open plan & Theatre/ Rumpus
- Master bedroom includes full en suite including double vanities & walk in robe
- 9600mm stainless oven
- 900mm stainless cook top
- Glass splash back
- Large pantry
- Ducted heating and Fire place (coonara)
- Security cameras
- 2 Split system air conditioners
- Modern neutral tones throughout
- Large outdoor entertaining area and backyard complete with bamboo screening and large shed
- Quality fittings & fixtures
- Garden shed
- Low maintenance gardens
- Remote garage with internal access
* Merinda Park station is approximately three minutes' drive away from the house
* Lyndhurst Primary School is approximately five minutes' walk away from the house
* Lyndhurst Secondary College is approximately ten minutes' drive away from the house
* Marriott Waters Shopping Centre and Medical Centre are approximately ten minutes' walk away from the house
* Lynbrook station is approximately five minutes' drive away from the house
* The two sports ovals plus cricket nets within walking distance
* Lyndhurst Kindergarten, early parenting centre, maternal and child health services centre are approximately five minutes' walk away from the house
* Easy access to Thompsons Road and Western Port Highway
* Within walking distance to Marriott Waters' wetlands and their sculptures, park lands, a network of walking and cycling paths, picnic and barbecue facilities, and public art
* One of the prestigious characteristics of Marriott Waters is its Residents Club. The Residents Club includes a fully-equipped gymnasium with wetland view, function and multi-purpose room, and a swimming pool
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS**
**Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans*
Due diligence checklist - for home and residential property buyers