House for Sale
A Hidden Jem
Property ID 2026291LYNDHURST: If you are looking for a property offering outstanding value for money which is located minutes from public transport, school and parks then you have come to the right address! Ideally suited to first timers, this functional floor plan would also suit for those looking to invest.
The master bedroom offers a full en suite and a walk in robe. There is plenty of space in the master bedroom for you to have your own dressing table or TV stand.
The study is large enough to convert that to a bedroom therefore the previous residents were using it as the fourth bedroom (there are no built in robes)
Anyone who enjoys an open plan structure will for sure fall in love with the makeup of the kitchen, dining area, open plan living area, open rumpus room and the outdoor paved area.
Added internal and external features include;
- Two separate living zones
- Study/ 4th bedroom
- Gas ducted heating
- Plenty of cupboard space in the kitchen
- 600 mm gas cook top
- 600 mm oven
- Down lights
- Ceiling fans
- Water tank
- Single lock up garage
- Fully secure backyard
- Air conditioner
* Lynbrook station is approximately five minutes' walk away from the house
* St Francis De Sales Primary School is approximately six minutes' walk away from the house
* Lynbrook Primary School is within walking distance
* Child care center is approximately five minutes' walk away from the house
* Figtree Walk Reserve is approximately three minutes' walk away from the house
* Western Port Highway access is approximately less than two minutes' drive away from the house
* Marriott Waters Shopping Center is approximately five minutes' drive away from the house
BOOK AN INSPECTION TODAY, IT MAY BE GONE TOMORROW!
*PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS*
Due diligence checklist - for home and residential property buyers