House for Sale
Great Place to Call Home in a Great Neighborhood
Property ID 2021925LYNDHURST: Immaculately presented and peacefully positioned with all the necessary features, this modern and stylish family home will for sure impress any buyer. Ideally suited to first timers or down sizers, this functional floor plan would also suit for those looking to invest.
Anyone who enjoys an open plan structure will for sure fall in love with the makeup of the kitchen, dining and family area. The hostess kitchen features stainless steel appliances, Caesar stone benches, ample cupboard and bench space plus a built-in pantry.
There are three spacious bedrooms on offer, the master suite features a large walk in robe and a full en suite while the remaining bedrooms have built in robes and are serviced by the central bathroom.
If you enjoy entertaining then you will be thoroughly impressed with the Merbau timber decked pergola which flows out from the central hub of the home. It's an ideal space for entertaining family and friends while overlooking the low maintenance established garden.
Properties like these do not last long so if you are looking to secure this home and do not want to lose out, please make sure to attend the open for inspection.
Added internal and external features include;
* Approximately 20 sq including the garage and pergola
* Approximately 364 sqm land
* Built by Porter Davis in 2012
* Modern upgraded facade
* Evaporative Cooling
* Ducted heating
* Caesar stone bench tops in kitchen and bathrooms
* 900mm stainless steel oven
* 900mm stainless steel gas cook top
* Pergola with council permits
* Internal access from garage
- Marriott Waters shopping centre is approximately thirteen minutes' walk away from the house
- Lyndhurst Primary School is approximately fifteen minutes' walk away from the house
- Merinda Park station is approximately four minutes' drive away from the house
- Lyndhurst Kindergarten, Early parenting centre, Maternal and child health services centre are approximately three minutes' drive away from the house
- Merinda Train Station is approximately five minutes' drive away from the house
- Easy access to Thompsons Road and Western Port Highway
- Located within walking distance to Marriott Waters' wetlands, park lands, a network of walking and cycling paths, picnic and barbecue facilities, public art and wetland sculptures
- One of the prestigious characteristics of Marriott Waters is its Residents Club. The Residents Club includes a fully-equipped gymnasium with wetland view, function and multi-purpose rooms and a pool.
***PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS***
Due diligence checklist - for home and residential property buyers