House for Sale
Nothing to be Done, Just Move in
Property ID 2000945LYNDHURST: This excellent family home, situated in the Melington Estate for sure will exceed your expectations. The property itself features a free flowing; open floor plan sure to be enjoyed by all! If you are after a family home that offers side access to park additional cars, boat or caravan an inspection at 107 Lyndhurst Boulevard is a must.
Measuring approximately 33.5 squares under roof on approximately 610 m2 of land, you can simply move in to this stylish home, unpack and start enjoying a luxurious lifestyle with display appearance.
Those of you who like to entertain can take full advantage of the separate yet open living zones both internally and externally. There is an oversize open plan family zone close to the kitchen and the meals areas. You will be greeted to a separate rumpus towards the back of the property which has space to put a billiard table, your own bar or have your own theatre room.
There are four spacious bedrooms on offer; the master suite itself completely separate from the rear three. Master features two walk in robes and a stylish full en suite that is sure to create envy amongst family and friends. Other bedrooms are conveniently positioned close to the separate toilet and bathroom, all with sufficient robe facilities.
Added internal and external features include;
- Two living areas (Open plan Family & Theatre/ Rumpus)
- Door to the Theatre/ Rumpus
- Bedroom three with walk in robe
- Powder room
- Upgraded faade
- High 9ft ceilings
- Brand new carpets
- Evaporative cooling
- Split system air conditioning
- Ducted heating
- Walk in linen
- Down lights
- Multiple vanities to the en suite
- His & Her robes in the master
- Separate toilet in en suite
- Spa bath
- 900 mm oven
- 900 mm five burner gas cook top
- Plumbed water to fridge
- Glass range hood
- Caesar stone bench tops in the kitchen
- Butler's pantry
- Oversize garage 8mt deep
- Garden shed
- Internal access from garage
- Large Alfresco with gas connection
- Coloured concrete driveway
- Low maintenance gardens
- Side access for boat or caravan
* Lynbrook station is approximately fifteen minutes walk away from the house
* Merinda Park station is approximately five minutes drive away from the house
* Lyndhurst Primary School is approximately ten minutes walk away from the house
* Marriott Waters shopping centre is approximately three minutes drive away from the house
* Easy access to Thompsons Road and Western Port Highway
* Also it is located within walking distance to Marriott Waters' wetlands, park lands, a network of walking and cycling paths, picnic and barbecue facilities, public art and wetland sculptures.
BOOK AN INSPECTION TODAY, IT MAY BE GONE TOMORROW!
*PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS*
**Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans*
Due diligence checklist - for home and residential property buyers