House for Auction
Live Like a King
Property ID 2000943LYNDHURST: Imagine living in a distinctively designed home with attention to detail second to none and then 3 Alysha Avenue, Lyndhurst is waiting for you. This spacious and uniquely designed property is of the highest standard and has been thoughtfully planned with quality and functionality in mind.
Offering 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms this light-filled single-storey home offers a generous family orientated floor plan with a long list of top end extras.
With the Marriott Waters Shopping precinct, wetlands, parks and the bus stop only moments away, it's no surprise why Lyndhurst has become one of Melbourne's sought-after suburbs.
So stop looking and take advantage of this opportunity and start enjoying luxury living within a secure location.
Added Internal and External features:
-Approximately 650 sqm land
-Approximately 38 sq URL
-Four bedrooms with en suites
-Formal lounge, open plan living and rumpus/theatre
-Walk in pantry
-Five burner gas cook top
-Stone bench tops
-Glass splash back
-Built in book shelves
-Extra large alfresco
-Established gardens with low maintenance trees and flower plants
* Marriott Waters Shopping Centre is approximately three minutes walk away from the house
* Bus stop is approximately two minutes walk away from the house
* Merinda Park station is approximately three minutes drive away from the house
* Approximately 500 meters away from the residents club which includes fully fitted gym and in ground swimming pool. This complex is exclusive to Marriott Waters' residents only
* Western Port Highway access is approximately two minutes drive away from the house
* Lyndhurst Primary School is approximately six minutes walk away from the house
* Within walking distance to Child Care, Medical Centre & Early Learning Centre
* Two sports ovals plus Cricket nets are within walking distance
* Easy access to Thompsons Road and South Gippsland Highway
* Also it is located close to Marriott Waters' wetlands, park lands, a network of walking and cycling paths, play equipment, picnic and barbecue facilities, public art and wetland sculptures.
BOOK AN INSPECTION TODAY, IT MAY BE GONE TOMORROW!
*PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS*
**Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans*
Due diligence checklist - for home and residential property buyers