House for Sale
Less Than 12 Months Old and Free Standing Town House
Property ID 1997879LYNDHURST: Whether you are a young family looking for your dream home or wanting to take your lifestyle to the next level, then this prestigious home offers an enviable lifestyle nestled in the sought-after Marriott Waters Estate.
With impressive light filled open plan living areas on the lower level, this spacious and cleverly designed property is of the highest standard and has been thoughtfully planned with quality and functionality in mind. With a long list of quality inclusions, this is the perfect home to make your own.
Completing the property is a large private rear courtyard with space for its own pergola and manicured landscaped gardens offering a peaceful place to retreat or as a great entertaining option.
Positioned in the sought-after Marriot Waters estate, walking distance to the shops, Lyndhurst Primary School and Bust Stop; this is the chance to live the quality life you've always wanted!
Make time to book an inspection to see all that this elite property has to offer.
Added internal and external features include;
* Approximately 24.3 sq under roof line
* Three toilets including powder room
* Walk in pantry
* Ducted heating
* Caser stone bench tops to kitchen
* Two air conditioners
* Master with full en suite
* Master with walk in robe
* Fully landscaped low maintenance gardens
* Double garage with internal access
- Marriott Waters shopping centre and Medical Centre are approximately ten minutes' walk away from the house
- Lyndhurst Primary School is approximately fifteen minutes' walk away from the house
- Within walking distance to the bus stop (Route 897 - Lynbrook Station to Clyde)
- Merinda Park station is approximately four minutes' drive away from the house
- Lyndhurst Kindergarten, Early parenting centre, Maternal and child health services centre are approximately three minutes' drive away
- Easy access to Thompsons Road and Western Port Highway
- Located within walking distance to Marriott Waters' wetlands, park lands, a network of walking and cycling paths, picnic and barbecue facilities, public art and wetland sculptures
- One of the prestigious characteristics of Marriott Waters is its Residents Club. The Residents Club includes a fully-equipped gymnasium with wetland view, function and multi-purpose rooms and a pool.
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS**
**Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans**
Due diligence checklist - for home and residential property buyers