House for Sale
Ideal First Home in a Court Location
Property ID 1987166LYNDHURST: If you have been looking for the perfect excuse NOT to build then your wish is my command. With extraordinary attention to detail no expense has been spared in the construction of this outstanding Simonds family home.
Located in the Marriott Waters Estate this neat and tidy family home measures approximately 25 squares including the pergola and is positioned on an allotment of some 484 m2.
The property itself features a free flowing; open floor plan sure to be enjoyed by all! The kitchen features Caesar stone benches with double sink whilst there is stainless and steel dishwasher, sufficient cupboard and bench space. There is a wide fridge cavity, a spacious single door pantry whilst the stainless steel appliances are state of the art and include a 900mm Technika oven, 900mm five burner gas cook top and 900mm wide glass range hood. All this and a whole lot more overlooking the separate meals zone!
Those of you who like to entertain can take full advantage of the open living/ family zone adjoining to the meals area. The first living area or the formal lounge provides a second option for a TV area.
The study is positioned in front of the formal lounge and has space to have your own kids' nursery or library.
There are three spacious bedrooms on offer, the master suite itself completely separate from the rear two. Featuring double door entry, walk in robe and a stylish full en suite. The en suite offers a vanity, oversized shower and a separate toilet. Two of the other bedrooms are conveniently positioned close to the separate toilet and bathroom, all with sufficient built in robe facilities.
Added internal & external features include:
- Built in 2009 by Simonds Homes
- Down lights throughout the house
- Court location - safe and secure
- Three Separate living areas including kids' nursery or study
- Continuous Solar Hot Water Service with Gas booster - meaning even on overcast days, you won't run out of hot water
- 2440mm ceiling height - easy to heat and cool
- Evaporative cooling
- Ducted heating
- TV points & antenna
- Recycled water in addition to mains water
- Keyed locks to all openable windows
- Keyed locks to all external doors including sliding doors
- Solar electricity
- Caesar stone bench tops to kitchen
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances
- 900mm five burner gas cook top
- 900mm Technika oven
- 900mm wide Glass range hood
- Glass splash back
- Stainless steel dishwasher
- Tiled shower niches to each shower - no need to hang a shower caddy
- Decked steps at the front
- Pergola & decking
- Access to the pergola from the open plan living area
- Double garage with remote sectional lift up garage door
- Additional parking space to front of property for guests & additional family members
- Internal access from garage
- Landscaped gardens
- Fully secured backyard with side pedestrian gate - lockable (both sides of the property)
* Marriott Waters Shopping Centre is approximately three minutes' walk away from the house
*Merinda Park station is approximately three minutes' drive away from the house
* Approximately 250 meters away from the residents club which includes fully fitted gym and in ground swimming pool. This complex is exclusive to Marriott Waters's residents only
* Western Port Highway access is approximately three minutes' drive away from the house
* Lyndhurst Primary School is approximately six minutes' walk away from the house
* Within walking distance to Child Care, Medical Centre & Early Learning Centre
*Two Brand new sports ovals plus Cricket nets within walking distance
* Easy access to Thompsons Road and South Gippsland Highway
* Also it is located close to Marriott Waters' wetlands, park lands, a network of walking and cycling paths, play equipment, picnic and barbecue facilities, public art and wetland sculptures.
BOOK AN INSPECTION TODAY, IT MAY BE GONE TOMORROW! - *PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS*
**Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans*
Due diligence checklist - for home and residential property buyers