House for Sale
The Complete Package
Property ID 1985862LYNDHURST: If you have been looking for a special place for your family to call home, this custom built home might very well be the design. A few steps inside and its clear this house is all about family, friends and good times with a floor plan and a backyard to impress savvy home buyers.
The location is second to none, within minutes away from the Lyndhurst Primary School, Shopping Centre and the Merinda Park Station.
Those of you who like to entertain can take full advantage of the two separate living zones and the large outdoor entertainment area. If you have older children, parents or even guests needing their own space then this house will tick those boxes with bedroom four having its own potential en suite and toilet by closing a hallway door.
A flawlessly finished kitchen featuring a butler's pantry will inspire thoughts of entertaining and keep that clutter inside the closed doors, leaving your open plan kitchen looking spotless all the time.
- Approximately 560 sqm land
- Large master bedroom featuring en suite
- Master with his and her WIR
- Multiple vanities in en suite
- Two separate living zones
- TV alcove
- Down lights
- Caesar stone bench tops
- Full Butler's pantry
- Extra overhead cupboards
- Formal living area
- Gas heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Outside entertaining area with low maintenance grounds
- Sliding door access to the outdoor entertainment area from fourth bedroom
- Lots of storage
- Double garage automatic door
- Brand new retaining wall
- Premium aggregate driveway and steps
* Merinda Park station is approximately three minutes' drive away from the house
* Lyndhurst Primary School is approximately four minutes' walk away from the house
* The bus stop is approximately four minutes' walk away from the house
* Lyndhurst Secondary College is approximately six minutes' drive away from the house
* Marriott Waters shopping centre & Medical Centre are within ten minutes' walk away from the house
* Lynbrook station is approximately five minutes' drive away from the house
* Two Brand new sports ovals plus Cricket nets within walking distance
* Lyndhurst Kindergarten, Early parenting centre, Maternal and child health services centre are approximately four minutes' walk away from the house
* Easy access to Thompsons Road and Western Port Highway
* Also, it is located within walking distance to Marriott Waters' wetlands, park lands, a network of walking and cycling paths, picnic and barbecue facilities, public art and wetland sculptures
* One of the prestigious characteristics of Marriott Waters is its Residents Club. The Residents Club includes a fully-equipped gymnasium with wetland view, function and multi-purpose room and a swimming pool.
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS
Due diligence checklist - for home and residential property buyers