Sold by Chaminda Gunasekara
Property ID 1918724LYNDHURST: Whether you're a young family looking for your dream home or wanting to take your lifestyle to the next level, then this prestigious home offers an enviable lifestyle nestled in the sought-after Marriott Waters Estate.
This newly built Beachwood home offers impressive light filled open plan living areas on the lower level, and with spacious and cleverly designed aspects throughout, this property is of the highest standard and has been thoughtfully planned with quality and functionality in mind. With a long list of quality inclusions, this is the perfect home to make your own.
The lower level offers a practical and stylish layout with an open living domain perfect for entertaining and family gatherings. From the well-equipped kitchen and living zone through to the undercover alfresco, there is room for the growing family. There is also a separate study to the front of the home completing this functional lower floor plan.
The upper level of this home offers 4 bedrooms, the master suite with generous dimensions with a walk-in robe, full en suite with oversized shower recess and double vanities, it is the perfect adult retreat. The remaining 3 bedrooms all with built in robes are of good proportions and are serviced by the family bathroom and toilet. Completing this level is the good-sized rumpus room, suitable as a teen retreat or guest lounge room.
Designed for today and the foreseeable future. A truly stunning home, surrounded by newly landscaped gardens, in a prime position close to schools, shops, train stations, parkland and walking tracks. Make time to inspect this superb property and see for yourself all that it has to offer you.
Added internal and external features include;
* Beachwood Built Home (Brand New)
* Approx. 30 sq URL
* Open plan living including family, kitchen & dining
* Upstairs living zone
* Caesarstone bench tops
* 900mm stainless steel oven
* 900mm stainless gas cook top
* 900mm stainless range hood
* Glass splash back
* Walk in pantry
* LED down lights throughout
* Zoned ducted heating
* Zoned refrigerated cooling
* Caesarstone bench tops in ensuite & main bathroom
* Double vanity in master ensuite
* Double shower recess in master ensuite
* Floor & wall tiles to ensuite & bathroom
* Ceramic floor tiles to entry, living, meals, kitchen & both bathrooms
* Solid PVC roller blinds single layer block out throughout (excluding wet areas)
* Alfresco with down lights
* Security alarm system
* Private rear yard
* Double remote garage with internal access & rear access to yard
* Low maintenance newly landscaped gardens to the front & rear of the property
- Marriott Waters' wetlands, park lands, with access to a network of walking and cycling paths, picnic and barbecue facilities, public art and wetland sculptures is a 1-minute walk away from the house
- Short walk to park with BBQ and play ground
- Marriott Waters shopping centre is approximately six minutes' walk away from the house
- Lyndhurst Primary School is approximately four minutes' walk away from the house
- Merinda Park Station is approximately a two minutes' drive away from the house
- Lyndhurst Kindergarten, Early Parenting Centre, Maternal and Child Health Services Centre are approximately two minutes' drive away
- Easy access to Thompsons Road and Western Port Highway
- One of the prestigious characteristics of Marriott Waters is its Residents Club. The Residents Club includes a fully-equipped gymnasium with wetland view, function and multi-purpose rooms and a swimming pool
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS**
**Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans**