Sold by Chaminda Gunasekara
Property ID 1893220LYNDHURST: Immaculately presented and peacefully positioned with all the necessary features, this modern and stylish family home will certainly impress any buyer. Upon entry to the home you will immediately sense the calming tones and quality presentation as you make your way down the welcoming entrance hall to the heart of this property.
Anyone who enjoys an open plan structure will fall in love with the makeup of the kitchen, dining and family area; however, those needing additional space will be suitably impressed with the separate yet adjoining theatre/rumpus room.
The well-appointed hostess kitchen features luxury inclusions such as 900mm stainless steel appliances, glass range hood, stunning glass back splash, dishwasher, Caesarstone bench tops, ample cabinetry and bench space, plus a large walk-in pantry.
There are four spacious bedrooms on offer, the master suite features a large walk in robe and full en suite with double vanities and over sized shower recess while the remaining bedrooms have built in robes and are serviced by the central bathroom.
Properties like these do not last long so if you are looking to secure this home as your own, then make time to come and inspect this quality property in the desirable community of Lyndhurst.
Added internal and external features include;
- Porter Davis built home
- Approximately 24 sq URL
- Open plan, kitchen, living and dining
- Separate rumpus/theatre room
- Beautiful galley styled kitchen with walk in pantry
- 900 mm stainless cook top & oven
- Caesarstone bench tops
- Ample cabinetry in kitchen
- Large master with full ensuite with double vanities
- Ducted heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Ceiling fans
- Alarm system
- Double front door into entrance hall
- Down lights throughout
- Neutral tones throughout
- Quality fixtures & fittings throughout
- Jarrah timber flooring throughout open plan living zones
- Outdoor deck area with gazebo style covering
- Beautifully landscaped gardens upon entry
- Low maintenance gardens in rear yard
- Double garage
- Marriott Waters shopping centre is approximately five minutes' walk away from the house
- Lyndhurst Primary School is approximately fifteen minutes' walk away from the house
- Merinda Park station is approximately four minutes' drive away from the house
- Lyndhurst Kindergarten, Early parenting centre, Maternal and child health services centre are approximately three minutes' drive away
- Merinda Train Station is approximately five minutes' drive away from the house
- Easy access to Thompsons' Road and Western Port Highway
- Located within walking distance to Marriott Waters' wetlands, park lands, a network of walking and cycling paths, picnic and barbecue facilities, public art and wetland sculptures
- One of the prestigious characteristics of Marriott Waters is its Residents Club. The Residents Club includes a fully-equipped gymnasium with wetland view, function and multi-purpose rooms and a pool
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS**
*Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans*