Sold by Chaminda Gunasekara
Property ID 1892115LYNDHURST: If you are searching for a large home with extra living space or are requiring a home within walking distance to public transport then 7 Pyramid Place may be the solution. With a functional floor plan providing separate entertaining and sleeping quarters the current set up is perfect for the entertainer.
This ex-display home is situated on approximately 680 sqm of land and measures approximately 36 squares in total including the garage, alfresco and pergola areas.
The kitchen is spacious and features island double sink and benches with sufficient cupboard spaces and a separate large pantry. Stainless steel Electrolux appliance range includes a 900 mm oven, 900 mm five burner gas cook top and built in microwave, together with a stainless steel range hood and recently acquired Bosch dishwasher overlooking the meals zone completes an ideal package.
Separate living zones both internally and externally will please your entertainment needs. There is an over sized open plan living zone close to the kitchen and the meals areas. You will be greeted to a separate rumpus towards the middle part of the property which could host a billiard table, your own bar, currently utilized as a theatre room. Not to forget the formal lounge at the front half of the property and the built in alfresco and pergola area complementing the external spa with timber cover that doubles as an additional outside dining area when spa not utilized.
Added internal and external extras include:
- Three living zones: Formal lounge, Open plan living & Rumpus/Theatre
- Formal dining & Open plan dining
- Huge Master bedroom with separate his/ her WI Robes, looking out across the external spa area
- Full en-suite including door less walk in shower, large spa bath, multiple vanities and external door to a private outdoor garden area
- Three other double size bedrooms all with BIR's
- Down lights throughout entire house
- Feature walls
- 900 mm stainless steel cook top with five gas burners
- Large 900 mm stainless steel oven
- Stainless steel range hood
- Stainless steel dishwasher- Large fridge space
- Ducted heating/ refrigerated cooling
- Alfresco area with door into adjoining spa area
- 4-5 seat external spa with timber decking surround (has not been used for a long time. Not sure whether this is operational)
- Fully secure low maintenance back and both side yard areas
* Lynbrook station is approximately four minutes' walk from the house
* St. Francis De Sales Primary School is approximately five minutes walk from the house
* Lynbrook Primary School is also within walking distance
* Figtree Walk Reserve is approximately seven minutes' walk from the house
* Western Port Highway access is less than a minute's drive from the house
* Marriott Waters Shopping Centre is approximately five minutes' drive from the house
* Within walking distance to Lynbrook's Banjo Patterson Park's wet land, sporting ground and walking trails.
BOOK AN INSPECTION TODAY, IT MAY BE GONE TOMORROW! *PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ANY OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS*