Sold by Chaminda Gunasekara
Property ID 1983342CLYDE NORTH (THE BOULEVARD ESTATE): Less than 4 years old this impressive Burbank Home is positioned on 448sqm of land and offers an enviable lifestyle for any family. The property itself is around 24.3 squares under-roof line (excluding the outdoor entertainment area) and sits proudly on the block with a modern faade giving it instant street appeal.
On entry you will find the master bedroom which offers a full en suite, a large shower and a large walk in robe.
With a large open plan living zone, you will be provided with plenty of space for the growing family. The hostess kitchen provides you with quality stainless appliances, ample cupboard and bench space along with a walk in pantry. Those of you wanting extra space will be impressed with the additional separate formal lounge/ Living at the front half of the house.
If you want your family to have easy access to the very best in entertainment, education and recreation then the wait is over. If you do not want to lose out, please make sure to attend the open for inspection.
Added internal and external features include;
*Two separate living areas
*Powder room with a little sink
*Category 5 carpets with extra underlay
*Zoned ducted heating
*Extra ducts in laundry & bathrooms
*Gas boosted solar hot water
*Customized floor to ceiling windows
*Stone bench tops to en-suite, bathroom & kitchen
*Double shower in en-suite
*Energy saving features: double glazing, extra roof insulation
*Metal fly screens & security doors to entry and laundry
*Storage: walk in linen, walk in pantry, BIR in laundry, WIR in master bedroom, BIR with *Mirrored doors in bedroom 3 and 4, and built in shelves in the garage
*Garage extension - approximately 2 meters
*Internal access from garage
*Rear roller door to garage
*Sprinklers to front yard
- Hillcrest Christian College is approximately six minutes' drive away from the house
- Berwick Chase Primary School is approximately four minutes' drive away from the house
- St. Francis Xavier College is approximately four minutes' drive away from the house
- Eden Rise Village Shopping Centre is approximately six minutes' drive away from the house
- Casey Central Shopping is approximately nine minutes' drive away from the house
- Clyde road reserve is approximately four minutes' drive away from the house
- Berwick Train Station is approximately eleven minutes' drive away from the house
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS**
**Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans*