Sold by Chaminda Gunasekara
Property ID 1911007CLYDE NORTH: This brand new 6 Star Energy Rated home is ideally suited to first time buyers and families; this functional floor plan would also suit those looking to invest. If you are looking for a property offering outstanding value for money which is located minutes from freeway access, child care, sports ground, parks and public transport then you have come to the right address!
Anyone who enjoys an open plan structure will fall in love with the makeup of the kitchen, dining and family area; however, those needing additional space will be greatly pleased with the separate living room.
The hostess kitchen features 900mm stainless steel appliances, Caesar stone benches, ample cupboard and bench space plus a walk-in pantry.
Completing the floor plan are four bedrooms including a master suite with full ensuite and walk in robe while the secondary bedrooms being no less impressive with generous proportions, all have double door robes.
With low maintenance gardens and surrounded by the beautiful parks and wetlands, this home not only offers pristine living, but is also part of a relaxed and vibrant community giving you time to enjoy time with your family.
An inspection is the only way to truly embrace this stunning property and the extensive list of quality extras.
Added internal and external features include;
* 6 Star Energy Rated Home
* Approximately 22 sqm under roof line
* Approximately 350 sqm land
* Two Separate living areas
* Two toilets
* Walk in linen
* Caesar stone benches in kitchen & bathrooms
* 900 mm stainless oven
* 900mm 5 burner standalone gas cook top
* 900mm glass canopy range-hood
* Walk in pantry
* Ducted heating
* Master with full ensuite, double vanity
* Master with walk in robe
* Niches to both showers
* Solar assisted hot water
* Hi speed internet
* Internal wiring for NBN
* Double glazed windows
* Double garage with remote timber-look colourbond sectional panel roller door
* Internal access to garage
* Recycled water connection
* Fully landscaped low maintenance gardens
- Access to public transport approx. 5 minutes' walk away from the house to the bus routes to Berwick & Cranbourne Stations
- Wilandra Rise Primary School is approx. 10 minutes' walk from the house
- Selandra Rise Shopping Village is approx. 10 minutes' walk from the house
- Selandra Rise Family & Children's Centre is approx. 7 minutes' walk away from the house
- Pasadena shopping centre is approx. 10 minutes' drive away from the house
- St. Thomas the Apostle Primary School is approx. 10 minutes' drive away from the house
- St. Peters Secondary College is approx. 8 minutes' drive away from the house
- Casey Fields is approx. 15 minutes' drive away from the house
- Casey Race, YMCA Gym/Pool & Library are located approx. 12 minutes' drive away from house
- Within walking distance to bike paths, playgrounds, parks, sports
- Located close to many restaurants & cafes in the surrounding areas
- Free Wi-Fi access in all public parks within Delaray
- Club Delaray is the exclusive residents-only Club including a fully-equipped gym, tennis court, pools function, caf and more.
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS**
**Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans**