House for Sale
Marriott Waters Excellence
Property ID 1955570LYNDHURST: This impressive family home is positioned on approximately 591 sqm of land and offers a lifestyle second to none in the sought-after community of Lyndhurst. A superbly built Carlisle home, you will discover that there is nothing more to do than unpack and enjoy all that this luxury home has to offer you and your family.
Upon entry to the home you will immediately sense the calming tones and quality presentation as you make your way down the welcoming entrance hall to the heart of this property.
Anyone who enjoys an open plan structure will fall in love with the makeup of the kitchen, dining and family area; however, those needing additional space will be suitably impressed with the separate theatre/rumpus room. The well-appointed hostess kitchen features luxury inclusions such as 900mm stainless steel appliances, glass range hood, stunning glass back splash, dishwasher, caesar stone bench tops, ample cabinetry and bench space, plus a large walk-in pantry.
There are four spacious bedrooms on offer, the master suite features a large walk in robe and full en-suite, while the remaining bedrooms have built in robes and are serviced by the central bathroom. With an extensive list of additional features, you will find that properties like these do not last long.
So, if you are looking to secure this home as your own, then make time to come and inspect this quality property in the desirable community of Lyndhurst.
Added internal and external features include;
* Carlisle Built Home (Premium Builder)
* Approximately 591 sqm land
* Approximately 26 sq URL ("Westbury 26")
* Two living rooms including separate theatre/rumpus room
* Four bedrooms
* Master with full ensuite & walk in robe
* Caesarstone benchtops - 40 mm
* 900 mm Stainless steel cook top, oven & range hood
* Walk in pantry
* LED throughout
* Gas ducted heating
* Evaporative cooling
* Heater lights in bathrooms & toilet
* Ceramic floor tiles to family domain and wet areas
* Alarm system
* 8 Solar panels
* 19-metre-wide block
* Double garage with rear access to the backyard & internal access to the home
* Parking to the side of the garage (totalling 4 car park spaces)
* Side access for boat & caravan
* Decking to alfresco area & fully landscaped garden with artificial lawn
* Coloured concrete driveway
* North-east facing aspects to the home
* Garden shed
* Walk to nearby school
* Newly built walk way directly to train station and the Marriott Waters Shopping Centre
* Two parks within walking from the home
* Across the road from future development
- Marriott Waters shopping centre is approximately ten minutes' walk away from the land
- Lyndhurst Primary School is approximately five minutes' walk away from the land
- Merinda Park station is approximately one-minute drive away from the land
- Lynbrook station is approximately a seven minutes' drive away from the land
- Two sports ovals plus Cricket nets within walking distance from the land
- Lyndhurst Kindergarten, Early parenting centre, Maternal and child health services centre are approximately two minutes' drive away from the land
- Easy access to Thompsons Road and Western Port Highway
- Also, it is located within walking distance to Marriott Waters' wetlands, park lands, a network of walking and cycling paths, picnic and barbecue facilities, public art and wetland sculptures
- One of the prestigious characteristics of Marriott Waters is its Residents Club. The Residents Club includes a fully-equipped gymnasium with wetland view, function and multi-purpose rooms and a swimming pool.
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS**
**Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans**
Due diligence checklist - for home and residential property buyers