House for Sale
Step in and Start Living
Property ID 1954371LYNDHURST: Immaculately presented this property is perfect for those wanting to establish a future in the sought-after community of Lyndhurst. Within proximity to Merinda Park station, Marriott Waters shopping Centre & Lyndhurst Primary School, this home is perfect for any family dynamic.
Ready for you to move in, this quality-built residence comprises of a large master bedroom, full ensuite with double vanity and walk in robes; with the remaining 3 bedrooms offering built in robes. Comprising of three living zones including the open plan living domain, formal living and sun room/activity room, there is plenty of room for the growing family or extended family and guests. The open plan kitchen complete with stainless steel Blanco appliances, overlooks the separate meals and family room.
Further features include ducted heating, reverse cycle split unit air-conditioning, remote double garage and side access.
If you have been contemplating entering the housing market and want to avoid building then an inspection of this immaculate property is a must!
Added internal and external features include;
* Approximately 489 sqm block of land
* Three living areas including fully enclosed alfresco/sun room (all Council approved)
* 600mm Blanco oven & cooktop
* Ducted heating
* Master with full ensuite, double vanity, walk in robe
* Split system air conditioning in family domain
* Foxtel connection
* 2 x antenna points
* 2 x phone points
* 6 Electric German Bosch panels 1.6 KW
* Side access to rear yard
* Garden bed
* Double remote garage
* Marriott Waters shopping centre is within five minutes' walk away from the house
* Lyndhurst Primary School is approximately ten minutes' walk away from the house
* Merinda Park station is approximately three minutes' drive away from the house
* Lynbrook station is approximately five minutes' drive away from the house
* Two sports ovals plus Cricket nets within walking distance
* Lyndhurst Kindergarten, Early parenting centre, Maternal and child health services centre are approximately three minutes' drive away from the house
* Easy access to Thompsons Road and Western Port Highway
* Also, it is located within walking distance to Marriott Waters' wetlands, park lands, a network of walking and cycling paths, picnic and barbecue facilities, public art and wetland sculptures
* One of the prestigious characteristics of Marriott Waters is its Residents Club. The Residents Club includes a fully-equipped gymnasium with wetland view, function and multi-purpose room and a swimming pool.
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS**
**Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans**
Due diligence checklist - for home and residential property buyers