House for Sale
Dreams do Come True
Property ID 1924227LYNDHURST: This outstanding family home measures 18 squares of living area (Excluding the garage and porch) and is set on approximately 436 square metres of land. The property itself is situated in an established street location within the prestigious Marriott Waters Estate.
Anyone who enjoys an open plan structure will fall in love with the makeup of the kitchen, dining and family area; however, those needing additional space will be suitably impressed with the separate yet adjoining theatre/rumpus room.
The well-appointed hostess kitchen features luxury inclusions such as 900mm stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, Caesarstone bench tops, ample cabinetry and bench space plus a large walk-in pantry. Flowing out from the family zone is the paved patio area which overlooks the low maintenance back yard.
There are four spacious bedrooms on offer with the master featuring walk in robe and full en suite. Two other bedrooms come with built in robes and the third room has no robes.
Properties like these do not last long so if you are looking to secure this home as your own, then make time to come and inspect this quality property in the desirable community of Lyndhurst.
Added internal and external features include;
* Approximately 436 sqm block of land
* Open plan kitchen, living & dining
* Separate rumpus/theatre room
* Walk in pantry
* 900 mm stainless cook top, oven & range hood
* Caesarstone bench tops
* Ample cabinetry in kitchen
* Glass splashback in kitchen
* Large master with full ensuite
* Ducted heating
* Evaporative cooling
* Alarm system
* Neutral tones throughout
* Quality fixtures & fittings throughout
* Backyard complete with paved patio area & paved pathways
* Low maintenance landscaped gardens upon entry
* Low maintenance established garden beds in rear yard
* Double garage with rear access back yard
- Marriott Waters shopping centre is approximately ten minutes' walk away from the house
- Lyndhurst Primary School is approximately fifteen minutes' walk away from the house
- Within walking distance to the bus stop (Route 897 - Lynbrook Station to Clyde)
- Merinda Park station is approximately four minutes' drive away from the house
- Lyndhurst Kindergarten, Early parenting centre, Maternal and child health services centre are approximately three minutes' drive away
- Easy access to Thompsons Road and Western Port Highway
- Located within walking distance to Marriott Waters' wetlands, park lands, a network of walking and cycling paths, picnic and barbecue facilities, public art and wetland sculptures
- One of the prestigious characteristics of Marriott Waters is its Residents Club. The Residents Club includes a fully-equipped gymnasium with wetland view, function and multi-purpose rooms and a pool.
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS**
**Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans**
Due diligence checklist - for home and residential property buyers