House for Sale
Prestigious Waterfront Living
Property ID 1896647LYNDHURST: Whether you're a young family looking for your dream home or wanting to take your lifestyle to the next level, then this prestigious home offers an enviable lifestyle nestled in the sought-after Marriott Waters Estate.
With impressive light filled open plan living areas on the lower level, this spacious and cleverly designed property is of the highest standard and has been thoughtfully planned with quality and functionality in mind. With a long list of quality inclusions, this is the perfect home to make your own.
Catering to the heart of the family domain is the gourmet kitchen boasting European 600mm stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, reconstituted stone bench tops and large wall pantry. There is also a convenient European style laundry.
Upstairs you will find three generous bedrooms. The master bedroom has a full ensuite with double vanity and oversized shower recess, while the remaining two bedrooms have BIR's and are serviced by the family bathroom.
Situated to the rear of the home is a double garage including a first level loft studio offering additional living space perfect as a home office, guest room or teen retreat. This space has great proportions and includes built in robes and full ensuite.
Completing the property is a large private rear courtyard with timber decking and manicured landscaped gardens offering a peaceful place to retreat or great entertaining option.
Positioned in the sought-after Marriott Waters estate, overlooking park lands, walking distance to the shops, Lyndhurst Primary School and Merinda Park Train Station, this is the chance to live the quality life you have always wanted! Make time to book an inspection to see all that this elite property has to offer.
Added internal and external features include;
- Porter Davis Built Townhouse
- Approx. 30 sq URL
- Open plan living including family, living & dining
- Separate open plan loft studio with BIR's and full ensuite
- Reconstituted stone bench tops laminate cabinet & cabinet doors
- Melamine shelving to cabinets
- European 600mm stainless steel oven
- European 600mm stainless gas cook top
- European 600mm stainless range hood
- Flick mixer tap in chrome finish
- European style laundry
- Large wall pantry
- 2590mm high ceilings to lower floor
- 2590mm high ceilings to first floors
- LED down lights
- Reverse cycle split system to main living, master & loft studio
- Wall mount heater to bedrooms
- Reconstituted stone bench tops in ensuites & main bathroom
- Double vanity in master ensuite
- Double shower recess in master ensuite
- Floor & wall tiles to ensuite, bathroom & laundry
- Exhaust fans over shower recesses
- Timber laminate flooring to entry, living & kitchen
- Private timber decking
- Private access to loft studio
- Tinted windows
- Instantaneous hot water system
- Lock up garage with Colourbond panel lift including remote control
- Flat deck roofing with Colourbond flashings
- Water tank in rear garden
- Landscaped gardens
* Waterfront view of Marriott Waters' wetlands, park lands, with access to a network of walking and cycling paths, picnic and barbecue facilities, public art and wetland sculptures
* Short walk to park with BBQ and play ground
* Marriott Waters shopping centre is approximately six minutes' walk away from the house
* Lyndhurst Primary School is approximately four minutes' walk away from the house
* Merinda Park station is approximately a two minutes' drive away from the house
* Lyndhurst Kindergarten, Early parenting centre, Maternal and child health services centre are approximately two minutes' drive away
* Easy access to Thompsons Road and Western Port Highway
* One of the prestigious characteristics of Marriott Waters is its Residents Club. The Residents Club includes a fully-equipped gymnasium with wetland view, function and multi-purpose rooms and a swimming pool
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS**
**Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans*
Due diligence checklist - for home and residential property buyers