Sold by Chaminda Gunasekara
Property ID 1880796LYNDHURST: This impressive family home is positioned on approximately 629 sqm of land and offers a lifestyle second to none in the sought-after community of Lyndhurst. A superbly built Metricon home, there is nothing more to do than unpack and enjoy all that this luxury home has to offer you and your family.
Offering four bedrooms, the generous master bedroom with walk in robe, full ensuite including double vanities and separate toilet is situated to the front of the home. The remaining three good sized bedrooms located to the rear of the property are serviced by the family bathroom.
With a large open plan living zone and the addition of a separate formal lounge room, theatre/rumpus room and study, you will be provided with plenty of space for any family dynamic. The fully equipped kitchen provides you with quality finishes and includes 900mm stainless cook top and oven, dishwasher, Caesarstone bench tops and ample cabinetry along with a walk-in pantry. As the heart of this home the open plan family domain is perfect for family gatherings and entertaining.
The flow of space continues outdoors as you step seamlessly through the bi-fold doors onto the beautiful undercover alfresco area. Complete with timber decking and room for dining and barbequing, it is the perfect outdoor space overlooking the manicured gardens and lawns. Completing the outdoor area is a large garden shed, vegetable gardens, secure backyard with rear access from the double garage.
If you are looking to secure a quality home with easy access to the very best in amenities, education and recreation, then look no further than 18 Beechwood Drive Lyndhurst. Make time to inspect this outstanding opportunity and see all that this home and the surrounding community has to offer you.
Added internal and external features include;
- Metricon built home
- Approximately 629 sqm block of land
- Formal lounge room
- Open plan living including family & dining areas
- Rumpus/Theatre room
- 4 generous bedrooms (3 with BIR's)
- Master bedroom with full ensuite & WIR
- 900mm stainless cook top & oven
- Caesarstone bench tops in kitchen
- Walk in pantry
- Glass splash back
- Ducted heating & Evaporative cooling
- Ducted vacuuming
- Laundry with broom closet
- Down lights throughout
- Undercover alfresco with bi-fold doors & timber decking
- Double garage with internal & rear access
- Large garden shed
- Manicured gardens, paving & lawns
- Vegetable garden
- Park with child friendly playground only 1-minute walk away from the house
- Marriott Waters shopping centre is approximately fifteen minutes' walk away from the house
- Lyndhurst Primary School is approximately three minutes' drive away from the house
- Merinda Park station is approximately four minutes' drive away from the house
- Lynbrook station is approximately four minutes' drive away from the house
- Sports ovals plus Cricket nets are within walking distance
- Lyndhurst Kindergarten, Early parenting centre, Maternal and child health services centre are approximately three minutes' drive away from the house
- Easy access to Thompsons Road and Western Port Highway
- Located within walking distance to Marriott Waters' wetlands, park lands, a network of walking and cycling paths, picnic and barbecue facilities, public art and wetland sculptures
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS**
**Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans*