Sold by Chaminda Gunasekara
Property ID 1855107LYNDHURST: An incredible opportunity to own your own piece of paradise awaits you in the highly sought-after Marriott Waters Estate. With exclusive access to Club Marriott - a state of the art facility providing gym facilities, heated swimming pool and indoor/outdoor function space, you will experience a lifestyle you've only imagined. With a free-flowing floor plan this home offers versatile indoor/outdoor living options, perfect for the growing family or those with a lifestyle for year-round entertaining.
There are three spacious bedrooms on offer, the good-sized master suite features a large walk in robe with built in storage and shelving and a full en suite. The remaining two bedrooms have built in robes with inbuilt shelves and are serviced by the central bathroom.
The contemporary kitchen which overlooks the relaxed family domain consists of ample Caesar stone bench tops, 900mm stainless steel gas cooktop, 600mm wall oven and dishwasher. You will also find ample cupboard and drawer space for all your storage needs along with a generous pantry.
As you step out from the family room you will enter your own private oasis consisting of a generously equipped alfresco space with built in outdoor kitchen offering natural gas, BBQ, bar fridge, wall mounted T.V., zoned speakers, ceiling heaters and skylights. This incredible space is highlighted by the tranquil back drop of a lush low maintenance tropical garden, fully enclosed 12-seater outdoor spa, built in timber seating with paved and grassed areas to relax. Those who need a space to retreat will be thoroughly impressed with the separate formal lounge situated to the front of the home.
Within walking distances to all amenities including shops, cafes, transport, recreational facilities, numerous parks, tracks and wetlands with abundant bird life, this property is loaded with features that would highlight its beauty as well as utility. Make sure you make a time to inspect this fantastic home.
Added internal and external features include;
* 476 sqm land size approximately
* Flexible floor space
* 3 good sized bedrooms
* Formal living room
* Open plan family, dining zone with study nook
* Functional open plan kitchen with ample bench and storage space
* Stainless steel appliances including wall oven and dishwasher
* Huge stacker doors integrating indoor/outdoor living
* All weather outdoor living including lighting and heating
* Built in outdoor kitchen offering natural gas, BBQ, bar fridge, zoned speakers, wall mounted TV
* 12-Seater outdoor spa
* Quality ceramic floor tiles inside and outside
* LED downlights throughout
* 2 X Split system cooling / large ceiling fans
* Ducted heating
* Ducted vacuuming
* Zoned indoor/outdoor speaker system
* Timber decking and front porch
* Alarm security system
* Double remote garage
* Stunning low maintenance tropical gardens
* Recycled water connection
- Marriott Waters shopping centre is within five minutes' walk away from the house
- Lyndhurst Primary School is approximately ten minutes' walk away from the house
- Merinda Park station is approximately three minutes' drive away from the house
- Lynbrook station is approximately five minutes' drive away from the house
- Two sports ovals plus Cricket nets within walking distance
- Lyndhurst Kindergarten, Early parenting centre, Maternal and child health services centre are approximately three minutes' drive away from the house
- Easy access to the Western Port Highway & Monash Freeway also to Eastlink & Peninsula Link
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS**
Note - Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans