Sold by Chaminda Gunasekara
Property ID 1845060Lyndhurst: Live the life you have always wanted in this immaculately presented property. This impressive home is positioned on approximately 576 sqm of land and offers an enviable lifestyle for any family.
On entry you will find the carpeted master bedroom which offers a walk in robe and full en suite with quality fixtures, ample storage and fresh decor.
Heading along the entrance hall, you are welcomed by the centrally located hostess kitchen offering stainless appliances including 5 burner cook top, range hood with glass fittings, dishwasher and generous pantry. The breakfast bar, ample bench-tops and cabinetry with superb natural finishes complete this quality space. Adjacent to the kitchen is the generous dining area making it the perfect and practical space for entertaining.
With the kitchen overlooking the large light filled open plan living zone, you will be provided with plenty of space for the growing family. With three generous living zones including the family room, children's retreat and rumpus room with gas fire place, those of you wanting extra space will be impressed with the options at hand.
Also on offer are the three remaining bedrooms good sized bedrooms, serviced by the family bathroom (also fitted with quality fixtures and fresh decor), separate toilet and laundry.
Flowing out from the main living hub is the outdoor room ideal for barbequing and entertaining with family and friends. Adjoining this area is an expansive fully enclosed carport offering incredible space which is suitable throughout the year for any occasion. The established gardens are low maintenance and with the addition of a freestanding gazebo, your outdoor living options are endless. There are also 3 water tanks which make this a haven for any level of gardener.
Make sure you mark 60 Melington Drive in your calendar this weekend and see for yourself what could be your dream home.
Added internal and external features include;
* Approximately 576 sqm land
* Outdoor entertainment area with additional expansive carport, approximately 19 m X 4.5 m
* Master bedroom with en suite and walk in robe
* Open plan kitchen, meals, family and children's retreat
* Separate rumpus room with gas fire place
* Generous 2nd, 3rd & 4th bedrooms all with BIR's
* Ample bench tops with breakfast bar
* 5 burner cook top with glass finish rangehood
* Foxtel connection
* Double glazed windows
* Ducted Heating and Evaporative cooling
* LED downlights throughout
* Security Shutters
* 16 Solar panels
* Extra large double garage with workbench, remote and indoor access
* Established low maintenance gardens
* 3 large water tanks in back yard
- Park with child friendly playground only 1 minute walk away from the house
- Marriott Waters shopping centre is approximately fifteen minutes' walk away from the house
- Lyndhurst Primary School is approximately three minutes' drive away from the house
- Merinda Park station is approximately four minutes' drive away from the house
- Lynbrook station is approximately four minutes' drive away from the house
- Sports ovals plus Cricket nets are within walking distance
- Lyndhurst Kindergarten, Early parenting centre, Maternal and child health services centre are approximately three minutes' drive away from the house
- Easy access to Thompsons Road and Western Port Highway
- Located within walking distance to Marriott Waters' wetlands, park lands, a network of walking and cycling paths, picnic and barbecue facilities, public art and wetland sculptures
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS**
**Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans*