House for Sale
Property ID 1908838LYNBROOK: This impressive home is positioned on a generous 805 sqm (approximately) parcel of land and offers an enviable lifestyle for any family. Surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens and located directly opposite stunning park lands it offers instant street appeal.
On entry to the home you will be greeted by the warm timber flooring leading you through to the living and dining rooms. The master bedroom also located to front of the home offers an ensuite with large vanity, large shower, separate toilet and large walk in robe.
At the heart of this spacious home is the large open plan living zone, consisting of kitchen, family and meals areas providing you with plenty of space for the growing family. The hostess kitchen provides you with quality stainless appliances and ample cupboard and bench space along with a large corner pantry.
Those of you who like to entertain can take full advantage of the multiple living zones including separate rumpus with the additional bonus of glass sliding doors to the enclosed outdoor entertaining area which is perfect for those balmy evenings and year-round gatherings.
Completing the generous floor plan are the 3 remaining bedrooms all with built in robes and serviced by the family bathroom including large vanity, shower and bath.
The fully established gardens are low maintenance allowing more time for you to relax and put your feet up or venture out and enjoy the nearby park lands and amenities this attractive community has to offer.
Properties like these do not last long so if you are looking to secure this home, please make sure to attend the open for inspection.
Added internal and external features include;
* Massive 805 sqm land (approximately)
* 34 sq (approximately) total including garage/verandah/pergola
* Four separate living areas including sunken lounge, sunken rumpus room, dining room & family room
* Open plan kitchen, dining & family room
* Oversized master bedroom suite with walk in robe
* Full ensuite with large vanity & separate toilet
* Three remaining bedrooms with BIR's
* Main bathroom has large vanity, shower & bath
* 900 mm cook top and separate oven, range hood & dishwasher
* Double fridge space (fridge included in sale)
* Large corner pantry
* Laundry with ample cupboard & bench space
* Timber flooring in rumpus, family room & hall way
* Carpet in formal lounge, dining room
* Carpet in all four bedrooms
* All TV's included with the house (Total of 4 TV's)
* 65" Panasonic wall mounted TV with Marantz amplifier, sub woofer & rear speakers
* Wall mounted TV in master bedroom, second bedroom & rumpus room
* Large linen cupboard
* Gas ducted heating
* Evaporative cooling
* Ducted vacuum system
* All doors & windows fitted with security locks
* Signal security system with back to base monitoring
* Sliding door to large enclosed outdoor entertaining area with timber decking
* Three person sauna in enclosed outdoor entertaining area
* Ceiling fan in enclosed outdoor entertaining area
* Double remote garage with internal access
* 2 Water tanks
* 11 Solar panels
* Tiled court yard on one side & concreted yard on the other side of the property
* Landscaped front yard
- Lynbrook Village shopping centre is approximately seven minutes' walk away from the house
(including Coles, Medical Centre, Pharmacy, Childcare, Gymnasium, Cafes, Post Office)
- Lynbrook train station is approximately ten minutes' drive away from the house
- Lynbrook Primary School is approximately ten minutes' drive away from the house
- Tower Hill Park with play ground and BBQ facilities is directly opposite the house
- South Gippsland access is approximately two minutes' drive away from the house
- Western Port Highway access is approximately five minutes' drive away from the house
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS**
**Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans**
Due diligence checklist - for home and residential property buyers