Sold by Chaminda Gunasekara
Property ID 1929969HAMPTON PARK: This beautifully presented three-bedroom home is an outstanding find, offering a lifestyle of absolute ease and convenience. This perfectly positioned home set in a quiet court location is brimming with warmth and comfort and would appeal to anyone seeking a quality lifestyle in the increasingly popular community of Hampton Park.
The property features a spacious open-concept kitchen, family and dining area with large northerly-facing windows to capitalise on the all-day sunshine. For those wanting additional space will love the separate formal living room located to the front of the home.
The kitchen is centrally located and offers a 600mm four burner cooktop and range hood as well as a 600mm oven and dishwasher. The ample cabinetry with fresh tones allows plenty of storage for the home chef. With the flow of the kitchen and family domain overlooking the pergola, this area is an attractive and practical addition to the home allowing the option of outdoor living throughout the year.
Offering three generous bedrooms, the master suite has a full en-suite and walk in robe while the remaining two good sized bedrooms are located to the rear of the home both with built in robes. They are both serviced by the family bathroom and laundry room.
The list of features continues with low maintenance front and rear gardens, large garden shed to the rear, mature fruit trees, vegetable patch and secure backyard making the outdoor area very attractive to the avid gardener or those wanting to enjoy quality family time.
A personal inspection is a must to see the warmth and exceptional value this property has to offer.
Added internal and external features include;
* Approximately 460 sqm land
* Approximately 15 sq of living area (EXCLUDING carport & pergola)
* Two separate living areas
* Large separate formal living
* Open plan kitchen, dining & family domain
* Master bedroom with full en-suite and WIR's
* Two remaining bedrooms with BIR's
* 600 mm four burner gas cook top
* 600 mm oven
* Split system heating & cooling
* Large paved undercover pergola area
* Large garden shed
* Mature fruit trees
* Vegetable garden
* Low maintenance front & rear gardens
* Secure backyard
* Quiet court location
* Ample parking space (Part of the pergola can be used as a carport as well)
- Hampton Park Shopping Centre is approximately 5 minutes' drive away from the house
- Coral Park Primary School is approximately 5 minutes' walk away from the house
- St. Kevin Primary School is approximately 4 minutes' drive away from the house
- Good Start Early Learning is approximately 4 minutes' drive away from the house
- Kilberry Valley Primary School is approximately 5 minutes' drive away from the house
- Hampton Park Secondary College School is approximately 5 minutes' drive away from the house
- Lynbrook shopping centre is approximately 6 minutes' drive away from the house
- The Lynbrook station is approximately 6 minutes' drive away from the house
- Entry to Monash freeway is approximately 6 minutes' drive away from the house
- Hallam Station School is approximately 7 minutes' drive away from the house
- River Gum Creek Reserve, wetlands and walking tracks are approximately 10 minutes' walk away from the house
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS**
**Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans**