Sold by Chaminda Gunasekara
Property ID 1825720HAMPTON EAST: This classic solid brick home is well-located while offering comfort living on a useful lot of land for future potential.
19 Katoomba Street is included in the Hampton East (Moorabbin) Structure Plan 2016. The Planning Scheme Amendment (C151) that sought to implement this structure plan through changes to the planning scheme included 19 Katoomba Street in the Activity Centre Zone, Schedule 1, Precinct 6- Residential Transition Precinct.
Further information, including what was proposed for the other precincts within the structure plan boundary is available athttps://www.bayside.vic.gov.au/hampton-east-moorabbin-structure-plan-c151. For further information please contact Bayside City Council.
This timeless display of living presents three well-appointed bedrooms and three living areas; kitchen, formal dining, lounge and sunroom. With a central bathroom plus additional toilet it doesn't fall short with ample storage and laundry use.
Just one block beachside of the retail/restaurant and rail hub, this blue-ribbon location will not disappoint. If you're searching to enter the market in Melbourne's most sought after Bayside suburb then an inspection of 19 Katoomba Street, is a must!
Added internal and external features include;
* Approximately 14 sq living area excluding garage
* Approximately 600 sqm land
* Large bedrooms
* Formal dining room containing ornate plaster feature
* Separate kitchen
* Lounge room with ornate surround and hearth
* Cosy sunroom
* Extra toilet
* Instantaneous hot water system
* Gas 900ml cooktop, grill and oven
* Gas heater
* Facility for open wood fire
* Linen cupboard
* Skylight in the kitchen
* Front veranda
* Broad frontage to land
* Brick chimney
* Outdoor clothesline
* Sound hardwood flooring throughout ( no squeaks heard )
* Fruit trees in backyard with easy maintenance
* Security lighting
* Multi tap garden watering system
- Moorabbin Railway Station is approximately five minutes' walk away from the house
- Nepean Hwy shopping strip is approximately two minutes' walk away from the house
- Dendy Park is approximately six minutes' drive away from the house
- Beachside is approximately ten minutes' drive away from the house
- Easy access to Nepean Highway and South Road
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS**
**Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans*