Unit for Sale
Central Comfort and Convenience
Property ID 1944434CRANBOURNE: If you are looking to break into the market, add to your portfolio or downsize into a cosy home in a central location, then this unit in the 7-9 Tucker Street complex is the perfect opportunity!
In a sought after, central location this property has all of the features that a property owner or astute investor would desire. There are 2 robed bedrooms, both with easy access to the family bathroom with both shower and bath facilities.
The spacious hostess kitchen offers ample cupboard/bench space, and appliances including a combined 4-burner hot plate & oven. All this and much more, including a wide fridge cavity, overlooking the meals zone with external door access. With the great space of the large main living room it is ideal for any family dynamic!
Completing this functional floor plan is a full laundry, gas heating and a convenient blend of tiles and carpets throughout. The neutral colours and tones allowing the privileged purchaser the chance to create their own unique style.
Stepping outside you'll be greeted by a spacious single lock up garage with walkway access, leading to the great size backyard perfect for those with children or small pets.
Within a very short distance to the newly renovated Cranbourne shopping precinct, the nearby Cranbourne Park Primary School, Childcare facilities and easy access to both buses and trains, it's going to be hard to look pass this opportunity.
Make sure you take the time for an inspection.
Added internal and external features include;
* Open plan kitchen & dining
* Large living room
* Four burner gas cook top
* Range hood
* Ample cabinetry in kitchen
* Gas heating
* Carpets in living room & bedrooms
* Tiled flooring to entrance & wet areas
* Neutral tones & dcor throughout
* Two bedrooms with built in robes
* Bathroom with large vanity & storage space
* Single garage with rear access to the back yard
* Good sized secure back yard with low maintenance gardens
* Secure central location
- Cranbourne Park Shopping Centre is approximately 2 minutes' drive away from the house
- Cranbourne Park Primary School is approximately 2 minutes' walk away from the house
- Cranbourne Train Station is approximately 4 minutes' walk away from the house
- Casey Medical Centre is approximately 4 minutes' walk away from the house
- Access to nearby parks & reserves
- South Gippsland Highway is approximately 1-minute drive away from the house
- Westernport Highway is approximately 5 minutes' drive away from the house
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS**
**Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans**
Due diligence checklist - for home and residential property buyers