House for Sale
Berwick Waters Delight
Property ID 1921846CLYDE NORTH: Less than four years old, this impressive Simonds Home is positioned on 400m2 of land and offers an enviable lifestyle for any family. The property itself is around 26 squares under-roof line and sits proudly on the block with a modern facade giving it instant street appeal.
On entry you will find the master bedroom which offers a full en suite with large vanity, oversized shower and toilet as well as entry to the large walk in robe.
With a large open plan living zone, you will be provided with plenty of space for the growing family. The hostess kitchen provides you with quality stainless appliances and ample cupboard and bench space along with a walk-in pantry. Those of you wanting extra space will be impressed with the separate living room as well as the luxury of your own theatre room.
Flowing out from the main living hub is the alfresco area, ideal for entertaining family & friends. The gardens are low maintenance which allows more time for you to relax and put your feet up.
If you want your family to have easy access to the very best in lifestyle, entertainment, education and recreation then the wait is over. If you do not want to miss out on this superb opportunity, please make sure to attend the open for inspection.
Added internal and external features include;
* Simonds built home
* Approx. 26 sqs URL
* Approx. 400 sqm block of land
* Open plan zone in kitchen, meals and family room
* Three separate living zones including formal living & theatre room
* High ceilings
* Ducted heating
* Evaporative cooling
* Caesarstone benchtops in kitchen & bathrooms
* 900mm oven & 900mm cook top
* Walk in pantry
* Master suite with full ensuite and walk in robe
* Three remaining rooms all with BIR's
* Down lights
* Double remote garage with internal & rear access to backyard
* Alfresco with mains gas & hot & cold-water connections
* BBQ included with property
* Low maintenance gardens
* Garden shed
- Hillcrest Christian College is approximately six minutes' drive away from the house
- Berwick Chase Primary School is approximately four minutes' drive away from the house
- St. Francis Xavier College is approximately four minutes' drive away from the house
- Eden Rise Village Shopping Centre is approximately six minutes' drive away from the house
- Casey Central Shopping is approximately nine minutes' drive away from the house
- Clyde road reserve is approximately four minutes' drive away from the house
- Berwick Train Station is approximately eleven minutes' drive away from the house
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS**
**Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans**
Due diligence checklist - for home and residential property buyers