Residential Land Sold
Sold by Chaminda Gunasekara
Property ID 1860787CLYDE NORTH: If you are looking for an outstanding location to build your dream home then there is plenty of scope to design and build your ideal floor plan on this titled 392 SQM (approximately) sized parcel of land.
Nestled in this prestigious community of Berwick Waters and located just 45 minutes southeast of Melbourne there is so much on offer that would meet any family lifestyle. Close to plenty of established amenities these inclusions comprise of open land/parkland for kids to run and play, BBQ areas, running tracks and basketball courts. Also on offer is the Eden Rise Shopping Centre and a host of excellent schools and tertiary education options.
Combine all these outstanding features and with the Berwick train station only moments away, it's no surprise why Clyde North has become one of Melbourne's fastest growing suburbs.
Invest in your future here!
- Eden Rise Shopping Centre is approximately 5 minutes' drive from the property
- Berwick Train Station is approximately 10 minutes' drive from the property
- Parklands and recreational facilities approximately 5 minutes' walk from the property
- St Catherine's Catholic Primary School is approximately 0.61 km away from the property
- Berwick Chase Primary School is approximately 1.27 km away from the property
- Alkira Secondary College is approximately 2.62 km away from the property
- Kambrya College is approximately 2.64 km away from the property
- Brentwood Park Primary School is approximately 2.76 km away from the property
- Hillcrest Christian College is approximately 2.89 km away from the property
- Heritage College is approximately 3.61 km away from the property
- St Francis Xavier College is approximately 4.05 km away from the property
- Close to public transport and a short 5 minute drive to the Monash Freeway
(Our images and photos are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy of the sizes mentioned. Please contact your solicitor to get the section 32 checked.)